Birthday Cake

As the post title is Birthday cake, so yes it is related to birthday. My birthday was on 9th november, and never had it happened before that I had cut 5 cakes on my birthday, generally it is just 2 cakes on my birthday in that one is which I bring by myself for me and the other one by friends or family or just home made kheer by mom on my birthday, so that used to be the way how i celebrated my birthday. So as i wrote 5 cakes on birthday and one more on next day so total 6 cakes.
      So next day when i opened my fridge i found that there are two cakes and no one to eat except me :P and yes i can not eat those 2 cakes alone. And it  just came in my mind that i should give these cakes to those who have never had cake before so i kept the cakes in tiffin box in pieces, took my scooty and drove directly towards the area where i can find those people. It was under Wakad bridge (Pune) I saw few nomadic families with small kids, I stopped my scooty near to that and I could see they were watching me with hope (may be expecting something from me).
 I headed towards them and a young boy came and asked me
    "Didi aap kuch laye ho kya (sister have you brought something) ?"
I told him that "It was my birthday and i have brought cakes for these kids, can you call all these kids?"
He asked all the kids to come to me and take cakes and very soon i was surrounded by almost 10-12 kids around me most of them  were 2-5 years old, those kids were standing in front of me with there right hand toward me asking for cake and i started taking out one-one pieces of cake and distributed them. I loved those dirty hands and faces full of smile after getting cakes from me :-D.
Some of the clever ones came even twice to get the cake from me and I loved this moment and acted like i am giving them for the first time :p

So basically  when we have extra food we generally have two choice:
first is to throw that in the dustbin which is very easy and convenient option,
secondly you can do what i did with my birthday cakes and bring smile on those faces :-)

Karke dekho achha lagta hai :-D

Comments

  1. You are an angel. Never lose this part of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Neelam. I wish if everyone can understand the value of the food and believe in sharing . :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jinnke haath ho baantne ka bhaav, paanv ke neeche jannat hogiπŸ™πŸ˜
    Keep up the good work NeelamπŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-D good lines though.. :-D :-D
    Thabks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet of you dear......God bless you abundantly.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet of you dear......God bless you abundantly.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job... Same as your nature ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jab apne ko kushi dete hai.. zindagi behatar hota hai.. jab hum doosro ko bhi kushi dete hai.. zindagi behatarin ho jaata hai..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Vignesh for the comments that too in Hindi..bahot sahi shabdo Ka prayog kiya hai aapne (you have used correct words) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. What u did is one of the best forms of sharing.. Many people does charity through money and it's being considered as the less Inspiring as it involves money which not everyone feels they are capable of. Time is something which has highest premium in deed.. bcz money can be earned back but time cannot be. Thus your act of generosity is awesome.. Undoubtedly those kids must wished for a long life and many more birthdays for you.. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keep Going ... i think You are an extraordinary 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

19th November A day to remember for all Men

When you Feel it from heart you need no Vision

Fuel wali ladki