When you Feel it from heart you need no Vision



This is about a visit to Dagaduseth Temple in Pune, Yes I know its very normal and common thing to visit this temple and yes I have been there many times but this time it was totally a different experience.

Why So? Read below to know :-p

It was sunday 14th May, and i was very much excited to meet one of my school friend Manish Jaiswal visually impared and a very talented guy works in NIA delhi, we studied together in same school just for an year in that too it was just Hi- Hello we exchanged once, but thanks to facebook we connected  again and then in whatsapp so it's been few months since we were in contact and suddenly i got to know from him he is coming to pune i was damn excited to meet him. so the day came i directly went to the marriege hall where he came to attend his friend's wedding.

I gave him a call " Hello Manish I reached to the destination where are you ?"
and he said "you directly come inside I am sitting on chair just see me and come to me", as he said I directly went inside and i was feeling like the phrase came true for me  "Begani shadi me abdullah diwana" :-D
As this was the very first time I was going to some unknown wedding.

And I went inside felt too good to see him , I went to him said
Hi Manish, I am Neelam , He was equaly happy to meet me :-)
Then he introduced me his another friend Anand , he also works in NIA Mumbai, though they both couldn't see me but their faces showed how happy they were :-)

The next moment he gave me his stick to keep and we three went and met with newly wed couple and congratulated them, and then we came out, i asked him do you need stick now, as expected he said NO and I took that job. :-),  I felt too good to know the trust and faith on me that time :-).

After some time we were outside of hall.

Now the question was where to go, I had few thougts in my mind some musical place or something , but they wanted to go to Dagaduseth Temple, when Manish said "Neelam we would like to see Dagaduseth Temple"  I was surprised for a moment that these people they cant even see, want to go to temple and  how i can take them to temple?

Then the very  next moment Anand was booking cab for Temple and i was shocked to see him booking a cab using mobile phone. well it was just a trailor for me,meanwhile Manish heard some noise and asked me about the sound and I told him there sugar cane juice stall is there, and immediately he made up his mind and the very next moment we all were there drinking sugar can juice. We were enjoying cracking jokes talking about here and there and after few minutes cab came. I made them sit inside the cab and they headed towards temple I followed the cab by my scooty.

After half an hour we were in front of temple, we bought coconut and flower and we three holding each other's hand were moving inside the temple and everyone seemed quite amazed by looking at us only and we three without caring anyones attention were busy in our own worlds talking to each other, I was telling them each and everyting. I was so busy telling then about the surroundings, now there is step be careful, move left,now move right but felt like my friends were very well aware about the surrounding by themselves only :-D, and they kept smiling and then we had reached in front of Ganesh ji, then again I started so now buddies in
front of you there is Ganpati's statue , give your coconut to pandit, offer flower to god, take blessings from Pandit Ji and so many things. After darshan we set for sometime inside temple.

For me this was really an amazing experience, as they were seeing everything from my eyes :-)

But at that moment I realized that I was the one who was seeing the world through their eyes and that time I felt that even the glimpse of that world was much better than the world which I have seen throughout my life.

So Ganpati darshan was done, now what next??
Obviously we had a lot to talk about so we looked for a good place to sit but couldn't find any nearby.
Then finally we saw a vada pav stall and we walked towards that and here comes the gentleman Mainsh who paid the bill for us, and then pani puri on special demand of Anand :-p, as i got to know from him he likes pani puri a lot and want to taste Panipuri of all places :-D, here also Manish paid the bills they both didnt allow me to pay and i was shocked to see how they are handling transaction that too accurately and so easily. I could not resist myself  and i simply asked and he replied
"Are Neelam hum to RBI bank ko bhi chala denge tum to bas yahi dekh rhi ho" and we all laughed :D

 And how come a party can be ended without even a tea :-p, so we went to tea stall and had tea, so the meeting was about to end, they were booking cab but this time we had some problem in booking cab, so i asked an auto driver and he agreed to drop them directly to location, i handed over the stick to manish now as i had to take leave from here , said good bye to both and left, giving promise to both that i will visit to their places soon :-)

We all made a promise to meet again, and with this hope to see this beautiful world again with my friends.... I turned towards home.

It was an amazing day for me not just that i visited the temple but the people i visited with gave me an awsome experience which i will never forget as this time through my eyes two more people saw the beauty of the Temple.


Comments

  1. Lovely. Amazing. I can relate to this same experience when I happen to help few of my students work on computer effortlessly and smoothly. Great work Neelam :) Keep Writing and Sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kushal, yes you must be having much more experience than me, as you have spent more time with those people... :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow Neelam! So proud of you. Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mesmerizing!! I can feel that moment just by reading it Awesome it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautiful feelings are expressed in an equally beautiful way.. Keep up the good work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful soul....God bless you. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bhaiya for helping me in this.. :-)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes dear, really it was an awesome experience for me... :-)

      Delete
  7. Good experience keep going on for your future blogs all the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for supporting and encouraging.. :-) _/\_

      Delete
  8. It's Simply amazing... No words to explain the blog and your friendship

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liked your article. Would share that with my friends. All the best dear. Happy to know about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank a lot Mr. Afroz,
      This gives me encouragement for writing more.. :-D

      Delete
  10. Girl, U amaze me by your life experiences, each blog from u is so motivational, teaching us the those tiny elements of happiness in our everyday life and i am lucky to be a contributor of these blogs....
    Keep inspiring you have got it in you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very special thanks to you for helping me to start writing blog, it wasn't possible without your help, reviewing the contents and the mistakes done by me.. :-D
      A big thanks from the bottom of my heart for always encouraging me.. :-)

      Delete
  11. Such a nice feeling yar neelu ... got a smile in my face.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, nice you smiled beacause of me.. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

19th November A day to remember for all Men

Fuel wali ladki