Fuel wali ladki

Fuel wali ladki yani ki mai (Neelam). :)

Before starting this story, i want to take you one month back. It was 11.30 pm I was on mumbai-pune highway on my way to home on my scootty and suddenly my scooty stopped on the way and there was no one to help me , a stranger came and helped me to reach to safe area under wakad bridge and meanwhile i had called my brother and he had reached there, I thanked that person and we both left.

Now coming back to present it was again 11.30 pm, date was 6th November, again I was on the same road on my scooty and way to my home, I saw a boy dragging his scooty exactly on the same spot and this reminded me my incident and i stopped there to help him and aksed him if he needs help..

Me: Hey , what happend ? Do you need any help?

He:Yes, petrol khatm ho gaya hai. :(

Me: Ok, i will bring petrol for you in bottle.

He: Thanks, But i have one problem. Mere pass cash nahi hai.
       but you can take my card.

Me:No problem i have both cash and card as well.

He: No, please you can take my card , i can tell you the pin.

Me: No No, I cant take it should be confidential, let me bring aap mujhe baad me pay kr dena.

This was the conversation between us and i left for petrol pump

 I reached petrol pump with a bottle and i got to know that they dont give petrol in bottle as it was not allowed, then i requested them and one of the staff member gave petrol from his bike in my bottle and i paid him 100 rs,I was very happy to get bottle full of petrol I thanked each staff member and left from there. I reached to that boy he was dragging his scooty, I gave him petrol ,by that time it was already 12.15 am, and again we had a small conversation.

Me: Hi. I got the petrol (smiling)

He:Thanks a lot for the help (while taking bottle from me)

He: How can i pay you for this?

Me: You can send me via paytm.

He:Actually my mobile had got swiched off,no battery. :(
     You can send me a text message and i can transfer money when i reach home.

Me: Ok tell me your number and then i sent him a text message "Neelam Petrol wali" :p

He: BTW whats your name?

Me: Neelam and yours?

He: Vaibhav :)
      But thanks you so much for the help as no one was helping me here and you just came like an angel for me to help me.

Me: (Laughing) well its not like that i ave gone through the same situation and a completely unknown person came and helped me so i also thought to help you and i did.

or yaha mujhe "Jai Ho" movie yaad aagai or maine use ye dialougue bhi chipka diya.
you can aslo help someone like this :-D
And then this thank you and welcome session ended and we both left for our home.

I reached home around 1.00 am and after sometime i got a text message "your paytm wallet has been credited with 100 rs" and the next message from his number..

He:" Thanks a million for the help,,,
      I have done the transfer for the help.
      Today was my birthday and you made me realize that angles do come in various form.
       Thanks again. :) "

Me: Many many happy returns of the day, btw when was your bday as when we met it was 11.30 pm of 6th nov and when we left it was 12.15 am of 7th?

He: It was on 6th and i was coming back from my own birthday party, and this is the bestest return gift of the day.

Me: (i was writing my diary)
       Well thanks to you as well as i got a good incident to write in my diary :)

He: Thanks for mentioning me in your diary.

and then good night - good night from both side happened and the conversation ended and the story as well :)

In general we all have this perception, if a girl in need any boy can come and help her but if a boy in in need of help no one comes to help them.

So, i just wanted to say that if you see anyone in need of help go there and help them.
karke dekho achha lagta hai :)

shared this today as it is related to birthday as well and it is my birthday as well :)




Comments

  1. Good work fuel wali Ladki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring real life story and Nice blog!!
    Keep writing ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awsm.. Lots of things to learn from this story 👍👍👍
    Good luck 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah wah chotu ustad.. bade bade kaam karne lag gye ho ... :)
    Lovely .. felt really good after reading.

    --
    Vijay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thank you for the petrol again and happy birthday ����

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really awesome ...You always set example of being bold and farishta for many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks subodh.. :-)
      Aise hi gyan dete rahungi tujhe

      Delete
  7. "Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” It really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats brought smile to me in a very uplifting way.. happy belated birthday... since its all about birthdays.. couldn't help not share my regards. I really appreciate you for your selfless act. cheers! I know the gem of a person that you helped and through him I got to know a gem of act that you did for him. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rohit. :-)
      This kind of messages motivates me to do good.
      :-)

      Delete
  9. Here we go first one. Good one Great Neelam!! Keep sharing :)
    Ye blogs padh k hi already 3xn number of logo ki help ho jayegi :D real life hero you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simon sinek says the days you felt more fulfilling are not those when u got highly paid but it's those when you helped someone expecting absolutely nothing in return.. And thus I believe that day of your story must be one of the most fulfilling days of your life..😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. True Shriharsh bhaiya
    I felt really good..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are an angel indeed Neelam who also knows to fight back when required...
    Always be the same and keep shining like an angel in ppl's lives and keep rocking like Neelam Rate...
    Chak de phatte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rijul for this comments.
      And thanks for being my mentor in my csr journey.. :-)

      Delete
  13. Awesome content selection and somany learning thoughts really very excellent writing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

19th November A day to remember for all Men

When you Feel it from heart you need no Vision